Every baby has a thin and sensitive epidermis that can burn easily. But they need vitamin D also. As summer approaching like every other parent you also worried regarding this issue. You can’t use sunscreen until 6 months which might be protecting the baby’s soft skin from the sun. So How to protect baby from sun in stroller is using some shade. Your summer can’t be ruined if you follow some tricky decisions which are discussed in this article.
How to keep baby safe from the sun?
- Avoid strolling or walking in midday. Expert advises everyone to minimize sun time during the hottest time in the day. The sum emits the most intensive UV from 12 pm to 2 pm. So try to stay home in midday to protect your baby from dangerous UV rays.
- Dress up your baby properly. Lightweight long-sleeved shirts and pants made of loose cotton are very much suitable for babies during summer. The cotton dress will be helping them lose some heats from their body. During summer try to choose the light color dress as they reflect more light than darker colors.
- Another great idea right from the very beginning is to use Sun hats. It will not only give your child plenty of sun protection but also up the cuteness of your baby. Try to select a hat with a generous brim and chin strap. Longer neck flap and built-in SPF protection are other two important criteria for an excellent hat.
- Always ensure that your baby has sufficient fluids. Water is the best fluid for them if they are above 2 years. Otherwise, milk only or a combination of milk and water might be okay for them.
- Most importantly provide heavy shade in the stroller which is our main discussing point in this article.
How to shade baby in stroller?
Sun safety is one of the important features to keep in mind when choosing a stroller. Most of the strollers in the business come with some sort of canopy which may be enough in other seasons. But in summer this canopy may not be enough for your baby. Though some modern stroller provides a huge canopy. If you want full shade from the sun in any kind of stroller, then you have to invest in a cover that will fit your stroller.
There are many types of cover available in the market. Most of them can shield your baby from 99 percent of the sun’s UV rays. These covers are made with lightweight materials. Try to choose a cover of light color. But always make sure the perfect airflow of your little one. Some modern cover is made with water repellent fabric which also protects your kids from rain.
Best Stroller Sun Shade
If you can select the best shade or cover for your baby’s stroller, then you can easily take your child out for a walk. You must ensure that the fabric of the cover is not only breathable but also protect your baby from very harmful UV rays.
These our best 3 top stroller sunshade recommendations based on reviews and experiences.
|SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe||
|Bayan Stroller sun shade||
|SnoozeShade Original Deluxe||
How to keep sun out of baby’s eyes in stroller?
It is very important for every parent to protect their child’s eyes from direct sun. UV rays are harmful to all of us. Especially children are more at risk for damage from UV rays because of their larger pupils. You would love to go for walks, but when the sun gets in the baby’s face you never want to take her on a walk if you know the risk about it.
To keep the sun out of the baby’s face you can go for sunglasses with UV protection. Before purchasing sunglasses, you should know about some features of the best sunglasses for kids.
- Block 99% of UVA and UVB rays.
- High-quality lenses.
- Go with a medium tint.
- Have an elastic band that reduces the possibility of damage
Do not use blanket draped over the stroller to provide shade. It will increase the temperature inside the stroller which can be very harmful to kids. Keep in mind protect your baby from sun to baby in a stroller is very important for your baby.
I am a social networks addict, and also it’s partly what led me to blog writing. Now, I am working for BabyStrollerLab and also I have not looked back because! I enjoy getting in touch with my visitors as well as sharing my tales. I blog concerning crafts, parenting, health and fitness, dishes & just how I try to manage all of it as a functioning mom.